Cabs and Rates
|AC Cabs||Oneway Mumbai-Shirdi/Shirdi-Mumbai||Outstation|
|Hatchback Ritz||Rs. 2500/-||Rs.9/-per km|
|Sedan Xcent||Rs. 2700/-||Rs.10/-per km|
|Premium Sedan Etios | Dzire||Rs. 2800/-||Rs.10/-per km|
|SUV Xylo||Rs. 3500/-||Rs.12/-per km|
|Premium Innova||Rs. 4000/-||Rs.14/-per km|
Shirdi is a very famous and popular tourist place and temple of Sai Baba located at Ahmednagar district in Maharashtra in India where thousands of people do visits on daily basis especially more than on weekend days like Saturday and Sunday. Shirdi is the place where Sai Baba has taken his Samadhi and he assured to everyone who will visit to his Samadhi then their sorrows and suffering will finish.
Shree kshetra Shirdi is very famous for Shri Shirdi Sai BABA and his divine miracle and this famous pilgrim destination posse’s very rich and important place in devout life. Shree kshetra is located 296 kms from Mumbai and around 200kms away from Pune located in Ahmednagar district. Shree kshetra Shirdi is almost developed and there are many new facilities upgraded like accommodation to security and from cuisine to fund services, many new Hotels and Resorts are opened in Shirdi in terms of better service for visitors. Road are made wider upgraded security system are been installed, local bodies are likely involved in many services to make Shirdi flourish.
Distance and travel time
The one side distance between Mumbai to Pune is 241 kms from centre of Mumbai called Dadar to centre of Shirdi. The travel time between Mumbai to Shirdi is 5 hours.
Cabs options to hire Mumbai to Shirdi Cabs
Indica, Skala, Etios, Dzire, Xylo, Tavera, Ertiga and Innova. All these has AC.
Why Right Cabs?
– Main Branch in located in Pune and branch office is in Mumbai.
– Best rates in the market.
– Total 90 car fleets with fixed vendors under company agreement who are driver cum owner to maintain good service.
– 24*7 support on call, email and whatsapp.
– Instant booking confirmation.
– Multiple payment options (Cash/NEFT/Credit-Debit Cards/Cheques).
– Backup van service in case any emergency.
– Clean car and well dressed drivers with minimum 5 years of experience.
– GPS tracking system in every vehicle.
– Focus on customer demand to deliver the same as per their expectation.
– Driver and cab reporting before 15 mins at customer location.
– Quality service assurance and user friendly website for online booking.
– Daily, weekly and seasonal offers.
– No return fare only one side fare for one way drop and pickups
– India Government registered company
–Mumbai to Shirdi Tempo Traveller Service Available
Most Visited Places Around Shirdi
Shree Kshetra Shani Shinganapur, Sai Baba Chavadi, Dwarkamai Masjid , Maruti Mandir, Dixit Wada Museum, Khandoba Temple, Lendi Baug, Adul Baba Cottage and wet n joy water park.
Sai Baba Aarti is the most important factor and it should attend by everyone and the Morning and evening Aarti time schedule is as below given:
Kakad Aarti – 05:15 am
Pravachan or Pujan – 04:00 pm
Shirdi Temple Open/Close Time
Open – 04:00am
Close – 11:15pm
Abhishek Pujan time
7am to 8am
9am to 10am
12:30pm to 1:30pm
Best Hotels in Shirdi and in between the route
Hotel Veer Sai
Hotel Sai Grand Castle Inn
The Temple View Hotel Shirdi
Famous Local Foods in Shirdi
Being a sacred place, Shirdi doesn’t have much fancy restaurants or hotels but there are several local restaurants around the main temple. These restaurants serve pure vegetarian food in affordable price to the tourists coming there to take the holy darshan of Sai at Shirdi. The hotels in the town have in built restaurants that serve quality food including mainly Gujarati, Maharashtrian, South Indian and Continental cuisine. Woodland Restaurant near Sai Baba Mandir is a good place to eat at Shirdi that offers fine dining facilities with delicious cuisine that would linger in your taste buds for a long time.